Saturday, July 30, 2011

100 Days toward a healthier life - Day 84

Breakfast:  Eggs (over easy), rye toast (extra buttery), bacon (perfect), hash browns (extra crispy), coffee (lots)
Lunch:  Sushi, cherries
Dinner:  Braunschweiger liver sausage on rice crackers, more cherries

Coffee this morning was a small group again.  One of my friends gave me a fat quarter pack of Hot Wheels fabric, six different patterns.  I will use it for part of the car tote and play mat that I am making for the grandbabies.  The friend who wanted all of my good dishes and most of my daily dishes and the coffee machine for her sister was not able to come today and will not be able to for at least a month, so those things were left at the charity shop with all the rest of my crap.  It is becoming a relief to see this stuff go, and I am hoping that I just keep on picking up speed. 

I talked to the guy who was taking the donations and asked if they were really serious about allowing me to fill up the van with books that they would unload into their huge basket rack things.  He said that was fine.  I also asked if they would like me to call ahead and he said that would be nice.

Two more stops for a new kitchen garbage pail, and some small stuff for my mentee.  The discount store had a little kiosk thing with the school supply lists for all of the area schools.  Very cool, so I took one for her school and picked out a glittery spiral notebook, some stickers and a couple of fat quarters with which to make a small pencil pouch to match. 

Then to the grocery store where the computers had a fit, which locked-down a few of the check-out registers, which then freaked-out a few of the customers.  It was actually kind of nice, as we all stood in lines, chatting and most likely being thrilled that we did not have to go out into the terrible heat.  And, man, was it hot today or what!  All I wanted was a nap when I got home,but I have held off because these naps are messing up my schedule.  Well, they would if I had a schedule, which I do not, but, just saying.  I should not need to nap to keep from collapsing nearly every day.  Maybe I need vitamins or something.  It cannot be my diet, because I am eating better and making much healthier choices all the damn time.  It cannot be connected to nutritional issues.  Nope.

I wanted to stay up late and roast the chicken I bought for making soup, but I am going to try to get it all done tomorrow.  If I can stay awake long enough, that is.

Oh, and the person who betrayed me called this past week.  We talked and it is clear that the belief that nothing bad was done is still there.  Firmly entrenched.  Never to be moved.  I love this person so much and I have much work to do there because I realized, during our conversation, that I am still in pain over this and that I am holding a whole shitload of resentment. 

Please, just tell me that you are sorry, so that I can take a breath that does not hurt.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment