Tuesday, July 19, 2011

100 Days toward a healthier life - Day 73

Breakfast:  Drive-through sandwiches
Lunch: Leftover steak, salad, green beans, applesauce, yogurt
Dinner:  Nothing yet, but probably some soup before I settle in for the night

What a day.  Even though I went to work a day early, I did manage to come home, take a nap and accomplish quite a bit this evening.

It was too blazing hot to go out and have the printing done, so I dug out the printer I bought a few months ago (about which I promptly forgot), set it up, installed it, and despite a faulty set-up disk, now have a working...very well, thankyouverymuch...printer, something that I have not had for nearly two years.  It did a great job on the business cards and I am looking forward to many wonderful printing experiences.

The last week problem manifested again today, but I am just not all that interested in playing with this person any more.  Oh, I know that I will be all angsty, hurt and frustrated the next time something happens, but for now, for this wonderful moment, when the new, albeit very small, thing happened tonight, well, I must be a duck because it ran right off of my back.  Yep.

Anyway, I have a couple of things to finish here, Diary, so it is soon off to bed, to read my new apocalypse book, which I borrowed as long as I was at work today.  I still do not have the energy or heart for GPs.  Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment