Friday, July 1, 2011

100 Days toward a healthier life - Day 55

Breakfast:  Frozen dinner thing, turkey I think, with potatoes and green beans
Lunch:  Small can of pineapple rings, can of soup
Dinner:  Leftover cheese popcorn, microwave popcorn, half a chocolate bar

I also had lots of diet soft drinks.  Water just seemed too icky today.  I also forgot to go and gallery sit.  I am not sure how that happened, but it did.  I should probably rummage around for more soup or have crackers and peanut butter or something reasonable, but I think that I am going to pop some more corn and have a whiskey with it.  I am making all sorts of bad decisions, so what, really, is one more.

It just was not such a great day.  That happens and tomorrow might be better, I am guessing.  Right now it seems like too much trouble to meet my friends for coffee, but I am not making that decision until the morning.  I contacted my friend, for whom I run errands and take her out for meals and we are going to check her frozen and refrigerated stuff to see if any of it was ruined by last night's storms, although I am not sure how successful that will be now that the electric power has been restored.  What a mess.

I have a new GP, made earlier today in some dumb effort to be more hopeful in a world that does not  hold much hope lately.  It is so disheartening to have a couple of nice days, begin to feel better and then come back to more of the same crap.  I need hearts.  You know, you should be able to feel safe in your own house.  It is not like I am asking for happy or anything, I know that is never going to happen, but safe would be nice, like really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment