Wednesday, August 10, 2011

100 Days toward a healthier life - Day 95

only 6 days until this is officially over

Breakfast:  Eggs
Lunch:  Lean Cuisine thing, chicken something, pudding snack cup
Dinner:  Soup, crackers

I am exhausted, but it is because I had a very busy and packed day.  If I am going to wear myself down to the periostenum, then let it be from good, honest and ass-busting work.  Yeah, baby.

I am surprised that I could resist the craplicious buffet here and just have a can of soup for dinner, but I did.  I think I need to write a book entitled, 1,001 Ways Of Being A Freaking Asshole.  It would not be a biography, by the way, and should probably be a novel; that way it cuts way down on the eventual litigation.

All I have to do is finish up working here on the computer, go to bed, get up as quiet as a little mouse in the morning and dash the hell out of Dodge.  Then, nearly four days of blessed peace.  The only ripples in my force field will be those members of the workshop who still believe that the Universe revolves around them.  And, since I will be in such a great mood, I will let them go on believing just that. 

So, here I go, creeping away, quietly brushing teeth, hair and armpits, off to read of zombies and whatever new delights Dean Koontz has in store for me.  I am guessing that there will still not be any blind girls dying in this one, either. 

Is it just me, or do I sound a little bitter tonight?  Must just be me, sounding a little bitter.  Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment